The Rewilding Academy respects your privacy, and we understand that many care about how information is used and shared.
This policy will apply in all locations where we operate, including wherelocal regulations do not exist, to all forms of information – both electronic and physical – and to all systems used to collect, store, process or transfer information.
In countries where different privacy and data protection laws are in place, we will comply with those laws insofar as they meet internationally accepted privacy principles and fair information practices.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM THE PEOPLE THAT VISIT OUR BLOG, WEBSITE OR APP?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information, or other details to help you with your experience.
WHEN DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
Provide us with feedback on our products or services
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site features.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We follow industry standards on information security management to safeguard sensitive information, such as personal information, financial information, intellectual property and any other information entrusted to us. Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM PARTNERS AND WHY?
- We collect your name, company name, website, twitter or other social media handles, phone number(s), address, business type, email address, PayPal Account, and VAT number.
- We use this information to work with you, confirm your identity, contact you, and pay you.
- We collect data about Rewilding Academy webpages that you visit and how and when you access your account, including information about the device and browser you use, your network connection and your IP address.
- We use this information to give you access to and improve our Services.
- We collect Personal Information about your customers that you share with us or that they provide to us directly to work with you and to provide our Services to your customers.
- We will also use Personal Information in other cases where you have given us express permission.
WHEN DO WE COLLECT THIS INFORMATION?
We collect this information when you sign up for a Partner Account, when you sign up one of your customers for our Services, or when your customers sign up themselves. We also collect any additional information that you might provide to us.
CONTROL AND ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You retain all rights to your Personal Information and can access it anytime. In addition, you can correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Information. You can update many types of Personal
Information, such as payment or contact information, directly within your account settings.
DO WE USE ‘COOKIES’?
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognise your browser and capture and remember certain information.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We use trusted third-party services like Google Analytics that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. It won’t affect the user’s experience that make your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
We will never sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
We may be required to share information with third parties to conform to legal requirements or to respond to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by
Google’s Advertising Principles
They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users.
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can visit our site anonymously.
You can change your personal information:
- By emailing us
- By logging in to your account
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
We honour Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
It’s also important to note that we do not allow third-party behavioural tracking.
CHILDREN ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
NEWSLETTER AND ANTI-SPAM
We provide an e-newsletter service and subscription service for members of this website through voluntary subscriptions on the part of the recipient, from whom confirmation is always requested, as well as from information collected during the sale of goods or services.
To be in accordance with international anti-spam laws, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters.
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is
- Honour opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email us or follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and we will promptly remove you from all correspondence.