The REDD+ Academy is the UN-REDD Programme’s capacity development initiative. As part of the Programme’s knowledge management support to partner countries, it seeks to enable systematic, focused capacity development to deliver REDD+ on the ground. The REDD+ Academy currently offers two online courses (second edition 2018) in English, French, and Spanish, to which you can subscribe for free. You can also choose to download the lessons in pdf and study the course offline at your own pace.
- 2021 Champions of the Earth Award
- Community engagement for the restoration of local ecosystems
- Animate the carbon cycle: the critical, missing link between biodiversity and climate change
- Ecosystem Restoration for People, Nature and Climate: Becoming #GenerationRestoration
- How can rewilding help restore ecosystems globally?